Adult Membership Options
- Sign the required ewaiver here.
- Complete the required Membership Application here. Once completed, email to email@example.com.
- Choose your membership type from the options below and checkout.
1. Individual Membership: Members pay an annual membership and receive access to the program's equipment, facilities, and lake. This is a fantastic option for rowers with experience who enjoy flexibility. Our head coach will evaluate you and conduct a flip test. $205 annually Fayette County residents, $225 out-of-county residents.
2. Individual Membership + Boat Storage: Same as above PLUS you get to keep your boat inside our locked gates with the rest of our fleet. $505 annually for Fayette County residents, $525 for out-of-county residents. Need a six-month membership? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a $300 Fayette County / $320 out of county half-year membership option.
3. Individual Membership + Spring or Fall Season: Same as Individual Membership above plus you get to row with other Masters for coached sessions 3x/week. Recreation and competitive options. Includes the ability to take out club boats if flip and swim tests are passed. $200 Membership fee (pay once a year) + $250 Fayette /$270 out of county each season.
4. Fall or Spring Season Only: Click here! Join other Masters 3 mornings a week for coached rowing. $375
5. Individual Membership + Rowing Season + Boat Storage Privileges:
$500 Membership fee (pay once a year)
+ $250 Fayette /$270 out of county, each season
Row during coached sessions 3x/week
Recreation and competitive options
Includes the ability to take out club boats with successful flip and swim tests
Includes personal boat storage at Lake McIntosh. Select Adult Membership WITH Adult Rowing Season Plus Storage
For our former youth competitive rowers, home for school breaks, this is a great option to enjoy rowing on Lake McIntosh again! Alumni rowing cannot conflict with youth summer camp sessions. Alumni dues for 2023 Summer will be posted in May. Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Don't see the type of membership you need?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual membership rowing cannot conflict with practice times or summer camp sessions.
Why join Row Georgia's Masters Team?
Rowing is fun! As a bonus, it's beneficial inside and out!
US Rowing shares here, "Did you know that rowing is a great calorie burner? Research has shown that rowing burns calories faster than biking at the same perceived level of exertion. In other words, it feels easier to burn more calories while rowing than while biking. Rowing is a smooth, rhythmic motion that is impact free. Rowing exercises all major muscle groups and provides aerobic conditioning, as well as strength conditioning. Best of all, rowing is fitness for life!"
Lake McIntosh is beautiful and our rowers can't get enough of it!
Even when not competing, our athletes are often seen practicing on the lake. They love rowing and they especially love rowing on beautiful Lake McIntosh!
Any questions? Email us at email@example.com. We're delighted you're here and look forward to seeing you at the lake!
We also offer adult Adult Private Lessons here and Adult Fall and Spring Seasons here to enhance your rowing experience. We have a phenomenal rowing community committed to taking care of our facility and equipment so that we can keep these fees as low as possible.
Row Georgia is a not-for-profit, 501c3 organization established in August 2015 to encourage and further the instruction, improvement, and competition in and the enjoyment of the art of rowing. Fees raised through our programs are used to fund coaches' salaries, equipment leases, insurance, and other operational expenses. All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.